Xcelsius 2008 SP1 features an Add-On manager, located in the File menu. This is where you install Xcelsius plugin components.
To install add-ins,
- First, make sure you are running Xcelsius 2008 with a minimum of Service Pack 1 installed.
- While in Xcelsius, select File>Manage Add Ons.
- Click Install Add On
- Navigate to your hard drive and select an .XLX file.
- Click “Close” in the add on manager.
- Click “Save and Close” which will save the add-ons and close Xcelsius.
- When re-opening Xcelsius, your add ins will be available in the Components window, within the specific folder described in your add on documentation.
There is also a link within the Add On manager to the On-Demand store where. There are some Xcelsius add ons for free, and others that you pay for. The direct link to the store is: http://www.ondemand.com/information/xcelsius.asp